[Equest-users] Printing Problem

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Thu Dec 2 06:33:03 PST 2010

Hi M,

To communicate 3D views, I tend to use the 'print screen' key on my
keyboard and fiddle with the results in mspaint.

Others may regularly recall you can press the 'j' key in 3d view and a
corresponding .jpg will appear in the project folder.

I've personally found the File -> Print route to be inconsistent so
that's why I rely on creating an image per above without a second
thought... I'm unaware of a means to adjust what shows up (or doesn't)
in the print preview.

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER