[Equest-users] ERV in Ottawa

Mark Darrall MDarrall at a2so4.com
Thu Dec 9 10:08:36 PST 2010

Could it be added fan power due to higher pressure drops across the wheel and added ductwork? We've been warned this might happen.

Good luck!

MARK DARRALL, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, NCARB
Project Manager

DESIGN ENRICHING LIFE // LIFE ENRICHING DESIGN

A2SO4 Architecture, LLC
Union Station
300 South Meridian Street / 250
Indianapolis, Indiana 46225