[Equest-users] Worst Cases (UNCLASSIFIED)

Gary.Schrader at buildings.schneider-electric.com Gary.Schrader at buildings.schneider-electric.com
Thu Dec 9 11:48:57 PST 2010

Might look by Climate Zones, then. Miami is in Climate Zone 1, and Minot
is in 7. Not sure what other cities are in 7. (that have TMY2 or TMY3
weather stations at least...)

Good luck,
Gary

Gary Schrader | Schneider Electric | Buildings Business | Energy
Solutions | Engineer I
Phone: +1 913 217 8068 | Fax: +1 913 469 0206
Email: gary.schrader at buildings.schneider-electric.com | Site:
www.schneider-electric.com/buildings | Address: 16011 College Boulevard,
Suite 212, Lenexa, KS 66219, USA

*** Please consider the environment before printing this email.