[Equest-users] How do i fix the following error

Grammy grammy.hkust at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 08:51:02 PST 2010

It looks like that you input a too large heating capacity:

1.09e8 (british thermal unit per hour) = 31 944.7466 kilowatts

it's too large to exceed the limitation of heating capacity in eQuest, fix
it down to a normal level, and I think the error will disappear.

On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 12:36 AM, pranita kothuru <pranita.kothuru at gmail.com