[Equest-users] Exposed Slab

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Dec 21 13:12:06 PST 2010

Affirming Carol's answer - something easy to forget is that most text
written in italics in 90.1 (including "Floors" in table 5.5) has a
corresponding definition in the glossary.  When in doubt, it doesn't
hurt to check.

That entry reads something like: "any horizontal or nearly-horizontal
part of the envelope that isn't a slab-on-grade floor or a roof."

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers