[Equest-users] system parameters

Isa Tan it1 at iahouston.com
Thu Feb 4 12:13:33 PST 2010

Hi,

I modeled a building with 8 different cooling/heating systems each serving
to different zones. I used DD Wizard mode create the model, run the
simulation and compare my inputs at the detailed data edit mode. After this
check I figured out that in detailed edit mode couple of the systems
capacity and supply air values are almost half of what I defined at the DD
Wizard mode. Has anybody experienced the same problem and should I adjust
the capacities and supply air values at the detailed data edit mode again?

Thanks

Isa TAN, M.S., EIT

Infrastructure Associates Inc.

6117 Richmond Ave. Ste. 200