[Equest-users] Weather BIN File Processor

reniel barroso renielbarroso at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 04:30:39 PST 2010

To All,

We have an urgent energy modeling task at hand.
Since we are allowed to use a close representative weather file if the actual weather for the location is not available,
We used other weather file at the moment.

But for us to be more accurate with the model and to correlate the weather we used to the weather used by the HVAC Engineers for their cooling load calculation, we need the actual weather file.

Can anyone help us to make a weather BIN File for AL HASA, SAUDI ARABIA to be used for eQuest?
We have the CSV file but don't have enough time to go to the process of using the Weather Processor to make one.
We're willing to make arrangement for the task requested.

Thanks.

Reniel

      Get your preferred Email name!