[Equest-users] Standard File Writing Error

King-Scott, Celia Celia.King-Scott at US.KEMA.com
Mon Feb 8 10:14:13 PST 2010

Hi,

I am having an issue with simulating in eQUEST. When I go to simulate my
model (high school building) in eQUEST I get the following error appear:

Error : -1 standard file writing errors encountered

It's weird because it says I don't have any building errors but only
this writing error and it terminates without running the simulation
because of it.
Because of there not being any building errors it fails to give me any
more information on this particular error.
The only change I have made to this model to generate this error is that
I have installed an enthalpy economizer on some of the systems...I don't
understand how this could be related though.

Has anyone come across this issue before?

Best Regards,

Celia King-Scott
LEED(r) AP
Sustainable Design Consultant

KEMA Services Inc.
3605 5th Avenue, Suite A
San Diego, CA 92103
Mobile +1 619 309 7441

celia.king-scott at kema.com
www.kema.com/sustainable-buildings
This message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee, please return the message to its sender and
delete it from your files.