[Equest-users] Wiki for eQuest?

STEVE SAMENSKI steve at thespinnakergroupinc.com
Sat Feb 13 14:06:08 PST 2010

I¹ve been using eQuest for over two years now and I still run into frequent
dead-ends.  The program is flexible but often inscrutable. Searching the
mailing list archives only gets you so far.

I¹ve thought about starting up a wiki for eQuest.  It¹s easy enough to start
a new page at Wikipedia.  I¹m curious what folks here think of the idea.

1) Do you see a need for an eQuest wiki?  (Definition for wki: A website or
similar online resource which allows users to add and edit content
collectively.)
2) Would you add your knowledge to an eQuest wiki?
3) Would you use an eQuest wiki?
4) Is there a resource for eQuest advice that I¹ve overlooked?  (I¹ve taken
one of the University of Wisconsin training courses, and I have all the DOE2
published dictionaries and PDF¹s.)

Steve Samenski, PE, LEED AP