[Equest-users] Above Roof Canopy Modeling

reniel barroso renielbarroso at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 06:22:26 PST 2010

Hi to All,

We are modeling 3 buildings interconnected with each other.
A large canopy is covering the roof of the buildings and partially shading the courtyard within these buildings.

Can we model this canopy in eQuest? How?
Can we model its effect on the cooling load of spaces facing the courtyard?
We are expecting that solar heat gain will be lower on fenestrations of the rooms/spaces facing courtyard due to shading compared to perimeter spaces facing outside the development.

Thanks in advance.

Reniel

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!