[Equest-users] File Conversion

Kevin Campbell Kevin.Campbell at megroup.com
Thu Feb 18 13:37:56 PST 2010

I accidentally opened a eQuest-Refrigeration 3.61 file in eQuest 3.62, which obviously gave me quite a few errors, but now it won't let me open the project in the refrigeration version anymore.  Is there any way to get the file to open in the refrigeration version again?

Kevin Campbell CxT
M.E. GROUP / green
t: 402.464.3833 x2129

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CAB0B0.3E01ABB0]<http://www.megroup.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attached file(s) are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, and trade secret. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and discard the original message and any attachment(s).