[Equest-users] Fan modeling as per Appendix G

Otto Schwieterman oschwieterman at fhai.com
Tue Feb 9 06:12:54 PST 2010

Mark,

In order for eQUEST to calculate the EIR, you must enter the EER in the
wizard, then eQUEST will calculate the EIR in the detailed interface.
eQUEST will not calculate the EIR if you input the efficiency in the
detailed interface.

After eQUEST calculates the new EIR, you must use the formula to
calculate the fan energy and enter the information into the detailed
interface.

Otto