[Equest-users] Revit to eQuest Through GBStudio: Anyone Having AnySuccess???

Randy Williams rwill at amc-engineers.com
Tue Feb 16 15:18:59 PST 2010

We are experiencing the same issues with conversion.  It looked
promising in the instructions but is not working so far.  Did you use
Revit MEP when you traced in the file and created the zones?  At this
point we will probably have to go back to creating the zones in eQuest.
Please let us know if you find the magic key.

Randy Williams P.E.

Mechanical Project Engineer

AMC Engineers |Anchorage, Alaska

907.257.9100 |www.amc-engineers.com <http://www.amc-engineers.com/>