[Equest-users] Above Roof Canopy Modeling

Dakota Kelley dakotak at teliospc.com
Wed Feb 17 09:16:22 PST 2010

Window shades only shade their parent window, not the walls.  Building shades will shade everything in their shadow, and they rotate with the building if the azimuth is changed.  Fixed shades also shade everything in their shadow, but they do not rotate with the building.

                         DAKOTA KELLEY

                                Project Designer

                                Office:      214-744-6199

                                Cell:         214-280-3825

                                Fax:         214-744-0770

http://www.teliospc.com <http://www.teliospc.com/>           3535 Travis St. Suite 115

dakotak at teliospc.com <mailto:dakotak at teliospc.com>              Dallas, TX 75204

| MEP ENGINEERING · ENERGY MODELING · LEED CONSULTATION · COMMISSIONING |

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed,

And may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you

are not the intended recipient, please email the sender immediately, and delete this email from all computers.  Any

distribution or other use is strictly prohibited.  Copyright © 2010 Telios Corporation.