[Equest-users] Message

Curtis Strobehn curt.strobehn at eesinet.com
Thu Feb 18 11:43:08 PST 2010

to all  Equest users.
I'm still learning Equest.
had a few questions.
1. I'm creating a main buildind that is connected to a warehouse. I'm
creating main building with a 6" concrete wall, and there is a frame
builting side the outside concrete wall.
	How do it create the model? outside shell with concrete, the inside shell
create wood frame.
	Or is there away to build one shell and build it up by adding the Batt
Insulation? not sure.
2. The Warehouse is joining build to main building. within the warehouse
there is an alcove and two smaller buildings within the warehouse.
	There is a sprinkler riser room and IT room and a storage room that is only
9' high floor to ceiling and floor to floor 14'.
	This is all within the warehouse.
	From what I understand so far with Equest. I will have to create sprate
shell for each room. warehouse 1 shell, Sprinkler room sparet shell, IT
Room Sparate shell, Alcover sparate shell uncondution, and storage room
sprate shell.
	Is this correct to create sprate shell to build a model?

Wish had training DVD or something.
can anyone help?
Curt.strobehn at eesinet.com