[Equest-users] Packaged Single Zone in lieu of 3 Deck Multi-Zone

Sundharam, Premnath psundharam at DLRGROUP.com
Mon Feb 8 17:38:37 PST 2010

Hey guys,

I am trying to model a 3 deck multi-zone system and eQuest seems to have
some problems simulating this system type. We are required to model a
constant volume 3 deck system because of our building use type.

Has anybody run into issues with modeling 3 deck multi-zone?

Also, I gave up fine tuning the system and am now exploring different
systems to simulate a 3 deck multi-zone.

I am considering packaged single zone with constant volume and believe
would be an equivalent to a 3 deck multi-zone constant volume to
simulate in eQuest.

Any thoughts and/or any help to simulate a 3-deck multi-zone would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Prem