[Equest-users] WLHP & Lack of an ERV

Demba Ndiaye Demba.Ndiaye at setty.com
Tue Feb 16 13:47:46 PST 2010

Dennis,

Extract from eQuest Help;

"A water loop heat pump can also be modeled using a PVVT, PSZ or PVAVS system be selecting a HEAT-SOURCE as HEAT-PUMP combined with specifying that the CONDENSER-TYPE is WATER-COOLED. This alternate method of building a WLHP model allows the use of the many options that are available for those types of systems; many of those options are not available for the HP type of system."
So take a PSZ, a PVVT or a PVAVS depending on what you have. In doing so, these components act like a HP. This is one way to model what you want.

Demba NDIAYE