[Equest-users] WLHP & Lack of an ERV

Kevin Madison kevinjm5000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 16:38:28 PST 2010

Instead of using the 'HP' system TYPE, try using the 'PSZ' or 'PVVT'
system TYPE. With HEAT-SOURCE = HEAT-PUMP and CONDENSER-TYPE =
WATER-COOLED (and connected to a LOOP of TYPE=WLHP) you will be
simulating a water source heat pump. These two system types support the
full DOE-2 ERV functionality.

Kevin Madison PE
Madison Engineering PS
444 NE Ravenna Blvd Suite 406