[Equest-users] Question About Good Organization

Eric Johnson e.johnson at gardiner.cz
Wed Feb 24 00:30:01 PST 2010

If it's a question of data manipulation try ASAP utilities.

Kind Regards,
Eric Johnson ¦ LEED Accredited Professional
Executive Cost Manager
 for  Gardiner & Theobald s.r.o.
Prague Office: Krakovska 583/9, 110 00 Praha 1
Tel:       +420 224 946 956
Fax:      +420 224 947 689
Mobile:  +420 724 173 187
E-mail:   e.johnson at gardiner.cz
Web:     www.gardiner.com

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message, and any files transmitted with it, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, no action may be taken on the information nor should it be copied or shown to a third party. Any views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by Gardiner & Theobald.