[Equest-users] ASHREA 90.1 Building envelope

STEVE SAMENSKI steve at thespinnakergroupinc.com
Wed Feb 24 05:31:36 PST 2010

I don't specify wall properties in either Wizard.  I use the Wizard to
create my geometry and then, when I'm SURE I'm done with it, I change wall
U-values using the spreadsheet in the detailed data edit mode. Sometimes I
have to go back into the Wizard, which erases any changes I've made in the
detailed data edit mode, so I keep a record of all changes I've made outside
the Wizard.

Steve Samenski, PE, LEED AP
http://equest-diary.livejournal.com/