[Equest-users] Maximum Number Interior Walls

Susan F modelsenergy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 06:54:09 PST 2010

I'm getting an error that says I've exceeded the maximum number of interior
walls.  Is there any way to have eQUEST allow for a higher number of walls?
If not, any recommendations?  I'm thinking I will just delete the interior
walls and leave the spaces as they are.  I'm only half way through this
model and I'm afraid I'm going to exceed other limits.  Is there a list
somewhere of the maximum for each type of component?

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year to all.