[Equest-users] System definitions

Isa Tan it1 at iahouston.com
Tue Jan 5 14:51:33 PST 2010

I am new on eQuest and exploring the program. I created a project that
thermal zones are already assigned. So I created the same thermal zones on
DD wizard ( shell component window 14 of 25 ) and named each zone based on
the unit serving to that area and selected the HVAC system for each zone.
When I look at the SV-A System Design Parameters report I see more systems
then I defined. ( I created 8 systems but I see 22 on the SV-A report ).
Also name of the zones do not appear on the SV-A report. I am attaching .pd2
file incase anyone wants to look at it. Thank you for your help in advance,

Thanks,

Isa TAN, M.S., EIT

Infrastructure Associates Inc.

6117 Richmond Ave. Ste. 200