[Equest-users] DWGdirect Error: 0 on AutoCAD import

Li, Lan lli at sbmce.com
Thu Jan 7 13:39:12 PST 2010

Dear eQuesters,

I am doing a school project simulation and p-lined the architectural
drawings for my shell input. I kept having the error message DWGdirect
Error: 0 on AutoCAD import which I have never seen before. I purged both
drawings per an email saved under archive. I also audited and recovery
both drawings. No error was found. I am using AutoCad 2006. The drawings
are saved for 2004 format. I did found the architectural used dimscale 0
and changed it to 1/8".

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Lan

Lan Li, PE

Mechanical Engineer

Scheeser Buckley Mayfield LLC

1540 Corporate Woods Parkway

Uniontown, OH 44685

Phone: (330) 896-4664 ext. 123

Cell: (330) 904-6292

Fax: (330) 896-9180

lli at sbmce.com

www.sbmce.com <http://www.sbmce.com/>

Columbus Branch Office (614) 448-1498

* Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an
authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited
from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or
its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of
this message and any attachments.

Thank you