[Equest-users] eQUEST - Error creating a new shell in DD wizard

Anand.Varahala at us.schneider-electric.com Anand.Varahala at us.schneider-electric.com
Wed Jan 13 07:52:31 PST 2010

Hello All,

Happy New Year!

Inserted below is a screen capture of the error I have been encountering
every time I try to create a new shell for this particular project.

I currently have four shells, the footprints of which I have drawn using
.dwg files. I am trying to add another shell to the model using a
different .dwg file and after I hit the "Yes" button to save the
footprint, eQUEST crashes on me!
I tried re-installed eQUEST. I tried the same on a different computer
altogether (ofcourse using the same model). I wonder if any of you has
come across a similar problem? Or, have any suggestions for me to try out?

Thanks a lot. Have a nice day.

Anand Varahala, LEED® AP  |   Schneider Electric   |  Energy Solutions  |
Application Engineer
Phone: +1 (919) 227-3920  |   Fax: +1 (859) 962-4561  |   Mobile: +1 (919)
720-0769
Email: Anand.Varahala at us.schneider-electric.com  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.us  |   Address: 4917 Waters Edge Dr, Suite 270,
Raleigh NC 27606 USA