[Equest-users] eQuest: curtainwalls

Josh Greenfield JGreenfield at primerachicago.com
Wed Jan 13 16:04:09 PST 2010

Anyone have any suggestions for modeling curtainwalls in the DD wizard
stage (i.e., without switching to Detailed Edit mode yet as the project
is just in schematic design)?  While the curtainwall glass is about 98%
of my wall, there is still that 2% Exterior Wall that needs to be input
and eQuest isn't liking when I just build a layer-by-layer exterior wall
with just a low resistance input only that matches the manufacturer's
literature on their framing (less than R-2).  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Josh Greenfield, PE, REP, LEED AP
Energy Services Manager
Associate Vice President