[Equest-users] Cooling Tower Curves

William Lopez william at buffalo-energy.com
Tue Jan 19 08:08:50 PST 2010

Hello Dear eQuest users,

I am trying to model a HP system in a 6 stories build, pretty much I've solved most of the warning messages, but the two show below are really a consistent problem. Even though I have try several approaches. I would appreciate if some of you can help me to get rid of them.

This curves are in the WLHP Fluid cooler. (Cooling Tower)

**CAUTION**********************************************************************

             In curve: FluidCooler-FluidCap-fRng&WB     the dependent value

             is exceeding the limits.

             Value/Min/Max/First time:          4.981          0.000          3.000   5/23/18

             In curve: FluidCooler-FluidCap-fApp&WB     the dependent value

             is exceeding the limits.

             Value/Min/Max/First time:          3.023          0.000          3.000   5/23/21

William G. Lopez,   CEM
Energy Engineer

Buffalo Energy, Inc.
716-677-4899 P