[Equest-users] A General Question about Shells as Floors

Taylor Sharpe newspectrum at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 16:31:49 PST 2010

Since there is no way to create a multi-floored building with floors
that are shaped differently, I have been using two separate shells to
denote first and second floors in a number of models.  My questions is
whether this is the best way to deal with the problem, and, if so,
whether I need to change anything other than the construction of the
first-floor roof to make the building act as if the top floor is
placed on the bottom floor.  Or, since eQuest doesn't really 'care'
about shells' placement relative to one another, should I just leave
the default roof type as a makeshift 'ceiling'?

Regards,
-Taylor Sharpe