[Equest-users] Walls and Zones

Katie Tuttle Katie.Tuttle at hei-eng.com
Tue Jan 12 05:51:43 PST 2010

To follow up on the previous questions, I've wondered the same thing -
what if you want to assign multiple spaces to one zone in eQuest?  For
example, two rooms are being supplied by the same VAV box.  They need to
be created as two SPACES (on the "Building Shell" and "Internal Loads"
tabs) because of different internal loads, but then on the "Air-Side
HVAC" tab, both of the spaces need to be assigned to one ZONE.  Is this
possible?

Thanks!

KATIE L. M. TUTTLE EI, LEED(r) AP
Mechanical Designer

Henderson Engineers, Inc.   8325 Lenexa Drive  Lenexa, KS 66214
dir 913 742 5508  tel 913 742 5000  fax 913 742 5001   www.hei-eng.com
<http://www.hei-eng.com/>