[Equest-users] Modeling different floor area

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Wed Jan 6 08:09:13 PST 2010

Jack,
Leave out the below grade floor for the building shell on wizard screen
1. Then create a new shell "immediately below" the other shell (as
selected on screen 1). Alternatively, you can "Specify Exact
Coordinates" such as (0,0,-12). This shell will have 0 above grade and 1
below grade floor. Change the footprint on screen 2.
Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114