[Equest-users] Error Finding

Sundharam, Premnath psundharam at DLRGROUP.com
Mon Jan 11 17:03:09 PST 2010

Hello All,

What is the best way to find out what is wrong with the compliance
analysis? My building runs ok with the initial BDL check and also runs
ok on the preliminary analysis check, but on the Permit Submittal, it
runs till Proposed building and then simply bombs out saying "An invalid
error".

So I am trying to fix one thing at a time and no success yet after days
of struggle. Could anyone please let me know if there is a way to find
some error log or something that would tell me what is wrong with the
model?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Prem

Premnath Sundharam, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP

Architectural Designer  |  Senior Associate

psundharam at dlrgroup.com

DLR Group

Architecture  Engineering  Planning  Interiors

o: 602/381-8580
6225 North 24th Street, Suite 250  Phoenix, AZ  85016-2020
dlrgroup.com <http://www.dlrgroup.com/>   |  listen.DESIGN.deliver