[Equest-users] Zoning for a Mid Rise Multifamily Building

James Hansen JHANSEN at ghtltd.com
Tue Jan 12 04:34:38 PST 2010

I'm not sure I fully understand your question, but it sounds like you
just need to model the proper architecture of the building (don't try
and combine two floors into one floor).  Then, go into the detailed
mode, assign the upper floor zone to the lower floor zone's HVAC system
(for every unit), and then delete the unused systems for the upper
floors of each duplex.

GHT Limited
James Hansen, PE, LEED AP

Senior Associate