[Equest-users] Dual Duct System - Minimum supply heat flow

Amber Welsh amber at timmonsdesigneng.com
Tue Jul 6 13:34:37 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I thought I finally had my dual duct, single-fan system up and working
and when I went to run the permit submittal compliance calculation - it
says I need to provide the minimum heating supply flow and takes me to
the screen where I am presumable to enter the value, but it is greyed
out and cannot be entered.  Has anyone had this issue before?

I have tried changing the system to a dual duct, dual fan system and
then it comes back and says there are too many hours outside the
throttling range.  My cooling supply temp is more than 20F lower than
the stat setpoint.

Amber Welsh, P.E. | Associate
LEED(r) Accredited Professional

397 5th Street NE,