[Equest-users] Ventilation and Recirculated air

Omar Katanani omar at ecoconsulting.net
Fri Jul 9 05:08:28 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I received from the design team an excel sheet showing the supply flow rates for each zone (CFM).

The numbers were far greater than the ASHRAE recommended values. So I assume that the ASHRAE values are for ventilation requirements (fresh air only) and the excel sheet from the design team that I received is the flow rate supplied to the zone (Ventilation requirements and Recirculated air). Is this true?

What do you usually input to eQUEST? Both values?

Many thanks,
Omar
___________________________

Omar Katanani
Sustainable Design Engineer
Email: omar at ecoconsulting.net

EcoConsulting (Lebanon)
Nahas Building, 4th floor
4 St-Maron Street / Georges Haddad Avenue
Postal Code: 2028 5806 SAIFI
Beirut, Lebanon
Tel:       +961 (0) 1 971 255
Mobile:    +961 (0) 3 045 045