[Equest-users] Strange errors in file- HELP!

Paul Brooks equestpaul at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 08:33:10 PDT 2010

I am modeling an addition to an existing building.  I originally did the
shell/zoning using just the original building.  I then, after saving a back up
copy of the base building, i went back to the shell and zone drawing screens in
the DD wizard and expanded the shell to account for the addition, and then went
into the zone creation and adjusted my zones.  I was sure to follow the rules
about matching verticies, etc.

Now i am getting errors concerning the zone and plenum.  It appears that the
program is still seeing plenums and walls that are now non-existent.  The
program says that plenums are being referenced but are not defined (see error
message below).

Anyone got any ideas on how to clear this?

*ERROR****************************************************************************************

*ERROR*****EL3 East Perim Plnm (G.E6) was referenced on line 14898 but never
            defined.
*ERROR****************************************************************************************