[Equest-users] Modeling a smaller time span

Matthew Gustafson matthew.n.gustafson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 11:06:33 PDT 2010

Hello eQuest users,

I am a new employee at an engineering consulting firm and am looking for
some insight into using eQuest to complete a project that was asked of me.
I have been given a generic rectangle building, modeled it with the
appropriate fenestration and materials, and want to conduct trials on it.  I
want to use eQuest to simulate the solar effect on the building *at a
particular hour on a particular day of the year* (say, 9am June 21st.)  I am
wondering if this is possible, as all the results I have obtained so far
from the program refer to monthly or annual figures.  Can someone help me
out?

--
Matt
Marquette University '10