[Equest-users] Heat Recovery / Run around coil

Martz, Amanda amartz at klingstubbins.com
Thu Jul 15 14:44:45 PDT 2010

I have 4 air handling units and all of their air is being exhausted to
the same exhaust manifold. I have a heat recovery glycol run around coil
in that exhaust stream of air, and the glycol is returning that heat to
only one of the four air handling units.

Is there any way to model this? I have heat recovery turned on for just
the one unit that the heat is being returned to, but this doesn't
account for the other 3 units' exhaust air. Thanks for all of your help!

Amanda E. Martz, EIT, LEED AP

Mechanical Engineer

KlingStubbins

2301 Chestnut Street