[Equest-users] eQUEST unconditioned spaces

Amber Welsh amber at timmonsdesigneng.com
Thu Jul 15 19:23:23 PDT 2010

What is the best way to handle unconditioned spaces in eQUEST?  Right
now, I am zoning it separate and calling it unconditioned in the WIZARD.
Then, when I assign systems, I am putting the unconditioned zone in a
system with a conditioned space and saying " one system per floor".  Is
this the proper way to do it?

I have tried just leaving the zone as unconditioned and on its own, but
then when I do the "permit submittal" calculation it still asks for the
fan flow and cooling capacity for that zone.

Amber Welsh, P.E. | Associate
LEED(r) Accredited Professional

397 5th Street NE,

Atlanta, GA 30308