[Equest-users] e-quest displacement vent with radiant cooled ceiling

Morton, Sarah SMorton at integral-group.net
Wed Jul 21 07:03:02 PDT 2010

I am using e-quest and was wondering if anyone had modeled displacement ventilation with radiant cooled ceilings.  It would be really helpful if someone could give me some pointers.  I am not very familiar with the program.  Thank you in advance for your help, S. Morton

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.