[Equest-users] Ashrae Baseline Model & Unmet loads

Martz, Amanda amartz at klingstubbins.com
Wed Jul 21 10:21:47 PDT 2010

I have several VAV units with reheat serving several zones in my Ashrae
baseline model. It is autosizing all of the capacities, so why would I
have unmet loads? I have cooling and heating set to size at 1.15 and
1.25 as Ashrae states, and I have cooling control set to "warmest." I'm
sure it is a control issue, but I can't figure out what exactly it is. I
attached my model, any help would be very greatly appreciated!

Amanda E. Martz, EIT, LEED AP

Mechanical Engineer

KlingStubbins

2301 Chestnut Street