[Equest-users] International weather file

Morton, Sarah SMorton at integral-group.net
Thu Jul 22 08:10:55 PDT 2010

I am starting a project in Cairo, Egypt.  The DOE website seems to only have .bin files for US locations.  I found a .iwc ASHRAE weather file for Cairo on the Trane website.  Can I use that with e-Quest?  If so, I assume I need to convert it, how do I do that? If I can't use the file I found, can someone direct me to a source for international weather files?
S. Morton

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.