[Equest-users] Hey, how do you guys restore defaults?

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Wed Jul 28 09:24:31 PDT 2010

I learned a while ago that I can fly through spreadsheets and
wizard/detailed edit screens restoring defaults by using my mouse to
right-click a field and then using my other hand to hit the letter 'r.'

It occurred to me that for spreadsheet edits where I'm alternately
entering new values and restoring defaults, it would be handy if there
was a keystroke-only manner to do this (i.e. not using the mouse)...
something like ctrl+r or some other way to bring up the cell-specific
context menu...  Feels kinda clunky everytime I'm in this situation...

Is anyone aware of any alternate methods to restoring defaults?

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

25501 west valley parkway