[Equest-users] LEED Simulations

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Jul 6 11:08:23 PDT 2010

The rating authority for a LEED project is, essentially, USGBC - but
USGBC has more or less defined (if loosely) what is required for
documentation through the LEED EAc1 template/Handbook.  You might do
better to keep section G1.4 in the back of your mind and instead refer
primarily to the current EAc1 template and associated Handbook chapter.

LEED EAc1 credits, using the first compliance (energy simulation)
method, are based on annual costs - not consumptions.  I think that
syncs with 90.1's current glossary terms for performance...

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

25501 west valley parkway