[Equest-users] activity area allocation and zone groupdefinitions

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 10:51:17 PDT 2010

Since I'm still learning and experiencing this wizard tool for zone groups,
how or where do you assign different occupancy types/schedules to different
areas?  Let's say for example i had a building with retail on the ground
floor and residential on the upper floors, how or where do I select two
different sets of operating schedules for the two different types of
spaces?  Or can this even be done from this function.

Before I knew how to do this zone grouping thing in the wizard I would have
input these two different spaces as separate shells so that I could classify
them with different schedules...

am I missing something or not?

thanks,
Pasha