[Equest-users] sensitivity analysis

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 01:06:09 PDT 2010

Katie,

not sure what your really trying to achieve here ( a bit more detail will
help us to help you), but have you learned to use Global parameters to aid
in quickly changing & referencing parametric variables for your analysis?
Again without better understanding your goals, this might not be the
solution for your query.

Pasha