[Equest-users] Lighting Control - Occupancy Sensor

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 09:45:47 PDT 2010

Nick,

For occupancy sensors, I have always reduced the % on in the lighting
schedules, never the installed LPD. Here's a thread from way back discussing
how to do this:http://www.gard.com/ml/bldg-sim-archive/msg02168.html.

If the methodology has changed to reducing the LPD by 15% I'd like to know.
It would be much easier and I'd love to be wrong!

How are others doing this?

Carol