[Equest-users] HELP - Finding eQUEST applied U-values for various window

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Thu Jul 15 08:07:11 PDT 2010

The LV-D Details of Exterior Surfaces report shows assembly U-values. I
just scroll down to the last page to get average whole-building window
assembly U-values if I am only using one window type.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects
LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608