[Equest-users] Simulation with Baseline model, Thanks for Your Advice. I am unable to figure it out.

Martz, Amanda amartz at klingstubbins.com
Thu Jul 22 06:42:24 PDT 2010

The problem is that the difference between the baseline and the proposed
isn't just a difference in system types, there are other factors
involved such as minimum flow rates, pump power, fan power, etc. Read
appendix G, all of those criteria need to be implemented in the
baseline. The proposed model should match your own design. I don't think
all of these changes could be done within the same model.