[Equest-users] Input Data

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Jul 27 10:28:03 PDT 2010

Christine,

I do not think there is a time-efficient/clean way (like a
summary/report) to print eQuest input parameters (for
loads/capacities/what-have-you).  When comparing inputs from other
programs such as HAP/Trace, I tend to print their respective reports and
use my computer screen to cross-reference the eQuest inputs.

Note that in some cases, it may be handy to know that you can select
cells in the spreadsheet views (in detailed mode), press ctrl+c, and
then paste into an excel spreadsheet.  This is useful for quick calcs
determining overall LPD's, area sums, and so on...

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

25501 west valley parkway