[Equest-users] Unmet Hours

M. Shields mshields at fstrategies.com
Tue Jul 27 11:18:44 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I am working on filing out the LEED paperwork for submittal and for unmet
hours I am wondering does the reviewer want the total unmet load hours for
the building, or an average per zone?  My building has about 100 zones, most
of which have 0 unmet hours, but I have one zone which has significant (more
than 50) unmet hours.  Does this mean my model exceeds the requirement that
the difference between the baseline and the proposed be less than 50 hours?

Thanks for any advice.

Michael Shields

Phone: 803-493-4507
Fax: 803-548-2511