[Equest-users] Unmet Hours

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Tue Jul 27 12:33:19 PDT 2010

Michael,

90.1's passage (G3.1.2.2) regarding unmet hours requirements is
something I had to re-read many times to get my head fully wrapped
around it... Here's my current interpretation:

1.       You need to have 300 or fewer hours in each model.

2.       The proposed is not allowed to perform worse than the baseline
by more than 50 unmet hours.  If it does you have to make the baseline
"underperform" so they're within 50 of each other.

3.       The baseline is permitted to perform worse than the proposed
(by any degree) as long as it's still 300 or fewer unmet hours.

You haven't said whether you're talking about your baseline or proposed
model, but the above points should guide you as to whether you need to
make an adjustment.  Refer to G3.1.2.2 for review and further info.

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

25501 west valley parkway